Sunday 8 July 2012

Brave Song - Angel Beats

Minna-saan, i watched Angel Beats and found a soo sad song, that's Brave Song by Tada Aoi.. When i saw the lyric, i think this is the sad lyric that i ever see.. I imagine when we're alone and we told to ourselves, "Everyone will be alone someday, living on in memories only" and and with them we try to be strong, just only with that word.. Minna-san, i think alone is the best rival that everyone have, so be stronger because everyone ever be alone :) Let's check it minna-san X3


Brave Song - Tada Aoi

Angel Beats Ending Song


itsumo hitori de aruiteta furikaeru to minna ha tooku
soredemo atashi ha aruita sore ga tsuyosa datta
mou nani mo kowaku nai sou tsubuyaite miseru
itsuka hito ha hitori ni natte omoide no naka ni ikiteku dake
kodoku sae aishi waratterareru you ni atashi ha tatakaun da
namida nante misenain da

itsumo hitori de aruiteta ikusaki ni ha gake ga matteta
soredemo atashi ha aruita tsuyosa no shoumei no tame
fukitsukeru tsuyoi kaze ase de SHATSU ga haritsuku
itsuka wasurete shimaeru nara ikiru koto sore ha tayasui mono
boukyaku no kanata he to ochiteiku nara sore ha nigeru koto darou
ikita imi sura kieru darou

kaze ha yagate naideta ase mo kawaite
onaka ga suitekita na nani ka attakke
nigiyaka na koe to tomo ni ii nioi ga yattekita

itsumo hitori de aruiteta minna ga matteita

itsuka hito ha hitori ni natte omoide no naka ni ikuteku dake
soredemo ii yasuraka na kono kimochi ha sore wo nakama to yobun da
itsuka minna to sugoshita hibi mo wasurete dokoka de ikiteru yo
sono toki ha mou tsuyoku nanka nai yo
futsuu no onnanoko no yowasa de namida wo kobosu yo

Translation~:

I have always walked alone. When I looked back, everyone was faraway
Even so, I kept walking. That was my strength
"I'm not afraid of anything anymore", I muttered to myself
Everyone will be alone someday, living on in memories only
I will fight so that I will be able to love and laugh despite of the loneliness
I won't show my tears

I have always walked alone. The cliff was waiting for me ahead
Even so, I kept walking, to prove my strength
The strong wind blew against me. My shirt stuck to me with sweat
If I can forget everything one day, being alive will be so easy
If I fall into the other side of oblivion, that means I am running away
Even the meaning of having lived will disappear

The wind had soon calmed down. My sweat had also dried out
I became hungry. What was that?
A nice smell came together with lively voices

I have always walked alone. Everyone was waiting

Everyone will be alone someday, living on in memories only
Even so, it's fine. I call this peaceful feeling my friend
Someday I will be living somewhere, with the memories of days spent with everyone left behind
At that time I won't be strong anymore
I will just be sobbing like a weak ordinary girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment